TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms of Service
Information for consumers on distance contracts as well as customer information on electronic commerce contracts
- 1 Scope
For business relations between us and the customer, the following general terms and conditions apply in the version valid at the time of the order when ordering via the internet shop.
- 2 Conclusion of contract
The presentation of our products on our website contains only a request to the customer to submit a contract offer. By the customer sends an order, he makes an offer within the meaning of § 145 BGB. The customer receives a confirmation of receipt of the order by e-mail. The contract with us comes about if we accept the offer of the customer in writing or in writing within 4-5 working days after sending the order. In this respect, the time of receipt of the declaration of acceptance by the customer is decisive. The working day is any calendar day which is not a Sunday or national statutory holiday.
- 3 delivery, shipping costs, transfer of risk
The delivery is made at the shipping costs stated in the individual case. If the customer is a consumer, we always carry the shipping risk irrespective of the shipping method. If the customer is an entrepreneur, all risks and dangers of the shipment pass to the customer as soon as the goods have been handed over by us to the commissioned logistics partner.
- 4 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
- 5 payments
Only the payment methods indicated to the customer during the order process will be accepted.
- 6 Liability for defects
There are statutory warranty rights.
- 7 Information for consumers in distance contracts as well as customer information for contracts in electronic commerce
- a) We are not subject to special codes of conduct not mentioned above.
- b) Any input errors when placing your order, you can recognize in the final confirmation before submitting your contract declaration and correct with the help of the deletion and change function before sending the order at any time.
- c) The essential characteristics of the goods offered by us as well as the period of validity of limited offers can be found in the individual product descriptions within our Internet offer.
- d) The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German.
- e) Complaints and claims for defects can be made under the address indicated in the provider identification.
- f) The text of the contract is not stored by us and is therefore not accessible to you as a customer after conclusion of the contract about us.
- g) For information on payment, delivery or fulfillment, please refer to the offer.
- 8 Information on the dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board
We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
- 9 Miscellaneous
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the contractual relationship between us and the customer as well as to the respective terms and conditions. If the customer is a consumer, the provisions of this agreement shall not be affected by the law of the country in which the consumer is habitually resident, or the laws and rights applicable to the consumer, which may not be derogated from by agreement. The application of UN sales law is excluded.